We are introducing pre purchased table money cards.
How to purchase a card
- Cards will be available sometime in May.
- Cards will be available at each session for purchase by cash.
- You can also email to organise direct deposit, card will be available for pick up at your next regular session.
- Friends and family can also purchase these on your behalf as gifts!
How long are they valid
- They do not have an expiry date, but a bridgeaholic would not take long to use these up!
- They are valid for all sanctioned Parramatta bridge club face to face sessions.
- They do not cover special event fees or congress.
What do they cost?
- They are the cost of 10 regular sessions at your table money rate.
- Over 65 = $50 per card
- Under 65 = $60 per card **
- Visitor = $70 per card **
- ** Table money will be going up for under 65 and visitors from July. Buy at current price and save!!!
How do I use it?
- When you receive your card be sure to write your name on it.
- At the bridge session, place the card in the table money bag.
- The director will punch or mark a spot for the session.
- If there is still value on the card, it will be returned to you by the end of the session.
Can I use this for other people?
- Yes – as long as they are the same fee category or lower!!
- But there is no change. So if an under 65 pays for an over 65, two holes are punched, there is no refund for the difference.
Why would I buy one of these?
- Saves time looking for table money every session
- Easy option for friends and family to buy as a gift