Message from the President
COVID-19 has given all of us many challenges and has had a big impact on the club. I am really pleased to see so many members playing with us online – this is one way to stay connected and have some fun.
Welcome to the “new” and improved Bridge experience during lockdown:
RealBridge is the next best thing to being at the club… you can see and talk to your partner and your opponents.
In these challenging times it is more important than ever to keep ourselves busy and our minds engaged. The club is running 4 sessions online every week.
Click here for more information and to join the fun: Lockdown Sessions
(Remember that our bank account has changed – BSB: 484 799 Acc No: 561239260)
Join the “Hunt for Red October”
The Committee has decided to offer Red Points at our regular online sessions on the following days in October:
- Monday 4th October (Labour Day)
- Saturday 16th October
- Thursday 28th October
Additional Red Point events are planned for the following dates (currently via RealBridge, COVID situation will determine):
- Melbourne Cup: Monday 8th November
- Christmas Party: Saturday 18th December
🧾 Master Point Secretary – Volunteers Required
The committee is seeking a Master Point Secretary. Please email Sandy Boyd if you are interested in helping with this role.
🏆 Tournaments & Teams Events
- For those of you that would like to participate in tournaments, Eric & Peter are organising a Teams event on RealBridge on Saturday 25th September at our usual time of 1pm. Get your team together and we will send registration information out shortly.
- The Parramatta Congress is scheduled for Sunday 5th December. The committee is working out arrangements and will communicate further details next month.
- You can find more details of other online tournaments through the NSWBA Calendar via our Events page.
September Minutes from the Committee Meeting are now available online.
Stay safe and play Bridge!