It has been a while since the committee has sent out an update (humble apologies from the Secretary). The website will also be updated shortly.
However, big ticket items currently up for your eager eyes are:
AGM 6th March
AGM This will take place at 12pm (noon) before Sat BBO bridge on 6th March. ( a Zoom link will be sent – you might like to gather in small covid friendly groups at someones house to make it a bit more enjoyable) You do not have to play bridge afterwards but please do try to attend the meeting.
All committee positions are declared vacant. Nominations must be in by 19th February. If you are interested in a position, please email your intention to a financial club member and they can forward to email@example.com . This will form the nomination and proposer. We can then look at any extra paperwork that may be required. Positions include: President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, Masterpoint and general committee members – plenty to go around !!!
Please RSVP (indicate your intention to attend) by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org – sadly not for catering purposes though 😦 maybe next year
- Membership fees are due by AGM. $30.00 for home members and $10.00 for away. We are able to pass on savings from fees issued by the ABF.
- Please pay your Membership fees directly into the club bank account referencing your name – this way we don’t come chasing you – check your email for details
Return to play
- We are making plans to resume F2F at Burnside Mon, Wed, Thurs as soon as 4 sq metre ban is lifted, and we have an approved covid safe plan in place. Hopefully we can advise this will commence sometime in March.
- Saturday at Carlingford. Rent has substantially increased and there is a $3.00 parking fee (need to register with management) Negotiations are pending
- Over the next few weeks we are moving over to a cashless payment system for table fees. Stay tuned for more information on the prepay registration form for downloading from the website shortly.
Well, if this hasn’t got you perked up and your heart racing, then you may not be the true bridge lover we thought you were !!!
We look forward to “seeing” many of you for the AGM.
Parramatta Bridge Club Committee.